Selasa, 18 Desember 2012

Application Letter

Application letter

Example of Application Letter

Jakarta, December 18th, 2012

Attention To:
HRD Manager
PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk
Jl. Raya Sudirman No. 17
Jakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read from your advertisement at Sindonews that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Engineer position according with my background educational as
computer engineering and network.

My name is Angga Kurniawan, I am twenty two years old. I have graduated from Lampung University on September 2012. My specialization in
computer engineering and network is installing a network and setting up the router and server. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, ability to work independently, to work hard and be able to work in teams. I attached some files for consideration :

1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Job Training Certificate from Indonesia Telecommunications Company.
4. Recent photograph with size of 4×6

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include :
  • Perform the assembly and install computer
  • Creating a computer network topology in the company
  • Creating a network cable to cross over and straight patterns.
  • Setting up mikrotik and cisco router
  • Create a computer server (proxy, dns, web, dhcp, mail, ftp)
  • Controlling the connections between the computer company.

I can be reached anytime via e-mail at anggakurniawan8@yahoo.com or my cell phone 0852-7564-2145. So I created this application with actual data, thank you for your attention and I hope to take the test as soon as possible recruitment.




Sincerely,




Angga Kurniawan

ARTIKEL TERBARU


klik tombol close

diooda cheat ls
cara hack twitter
cheat modoo marble
internet gratis indosat
internet gratis xl
internet gratis 3
internet gratis smartfren
cara hack fb
cheat plants vs zombies